28 May 2007

nightmares.

do you spill them out?
or
keep them to yourself?

according to some research,
nightmares = something we want so bad/desperate for or something we fear that might happen.
mine should be the latter.
eh wtf should be.
mine IS the latter!


i had a shitty dream past 2 days.
the shittiest dream, ever.
i practically wet my pillow.

it is not a wet dream lah wtf.

anyway, i spilled out that cheebye nightmare already.
cos' people say if you don't want your dream to happen then must tell out lor. who the fuck cares if that's a myth?
i don't want my boyfriend to die okay!
choi choi choi.

what was your worst nightmare?

12 comments:

yapthomas said...

whoa.. my worst nightmare?

i don't know? haven't shit for 3 months and then when i want to shit i just can't shit..?

Myst3 said...

U have BEEN TAGGED...check it out!

zewt said...

i seldom remember my dreams... but i remember a few days ago, i was dreaming and i know i was dreaming, before i can do something incredible... someone woke me... WTF!

Anonymous said...

hmmm my worst nightmare is watching cavin getting it on with 4 ah kuas at a go...

lucky it hasn't emerged in my dreams yet ahhahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..mine almost da same with yours...still remember that the dream is bout shin's soul come over to my house to fine me..me told her that n she said luckily i burped it out or something worst might happen...but tell u wat ..most of my nightmares are about that kinda stuff not sure why..maybe me also the latter...

tammy ):

Anonymous said...

eh Leo..u where got see me in your dreams. dun bluff

The Author said...

yapthomas,

fcuker. that one also considered as nightmare ar? sounds like BS more aye. but quite scary also if cannot shit for 3 months wtf

The Author said...

myst3,

crap. THANK.YOU.VERY.MUCH
that's a tough one!

The Author said...

zewt,

hahahaa. and then you feel damn the potong right. hahahaa. next time you try sleeping back. the dream might continue ya know. i once had a continuous dream for 4 days. it's like a storyy! damn syiok can.

The Author said...

leo,

hahahhahahaa. if it does, it will be one of the most horrifying and disgoosssting dream in the history this far.

ok, he is so gonna come to my desk and gimme one big tight slap.

The Author said...

tammy,

i dreamt about the 3 of us going to explore some stupid caves before. then the whole cave collapsed! got earthquake :P

The Author said...

cavin,

nyahahaha. i know leo can't wait =P