16 December 2005

the nightmare is over ;)

no more lectures. no more homeworks. no more assignments. no more assessments. no more tests. no more FINAL EXAMINATION. everything is over. that marks the end of my diploma years. 2 years sounds damn long. but time flies. i can't actually still remember going to college during the 1st day of orientation where everyone seem like strangers to everyone.

i remembered...

  • walking into the campus without knowing where to head to next.
  • that i almost got myself lost while looking for Lecture Hall 1 =) now do i sound stoopid?
  • seeing FQ, Jason and Jie walking into the hall like DAMN late and i got the shocked of my life. i thought they weren't here to study but to create chaos. i thought they were gangsters. HAHA.
  • i almost mistaken my adopted brother, Keith as Ruud van Nistelrooy. HAHA.
  • donkee is the smallest guy i've ever seen in my whole entire life.
  • alvin lam phang chun sits right behind of me with the macha gang and they talked as if it's their grandfather's hall.
  • the first person i talked to in college is Ning a.k.a auntie to us now.
  • entering the tourism course and getting to know that i'll have to learn history and geography all over again.
  • entering the tourism class for the first time and thought to myself, "where the hell are all the boys? how come only girls wan?"
  • ...i changed my course to hospitality the very next day.
  • meeting my hospitality friends the first time in the mamak stall, the place they gathered before going into the restaurant for the first ever restaurant class.
  • joanne is the class representative for Term1 Group1 and she couldn't even spell my name properly to write them in the name list =)
  • my first 2 friends in my whole entire group1 is KC and Ocen where i met them in the programme office. THEY CAME AND APPROACHED ME FIRST. NOTE THAT.
  • after few days being in hospitality, i thought, " hehhhhh, this is my kinda course and my kinda people."
  • during my 2nd or 3rd day, donkee introduced himself to me *aherm*. i remembered him saying "hello, my name is Cheah. what's your name?". he wasn't that good looking last time so i wasn't attracted to him, YET.
  • during the class in the restaurant that i was talking about just now, i remember meeting a few more nice people. i remember meeting kay-poh kenneth wong. yeah, the reason being because he talks the most and he can give you the answers for all your 1002 questions.
  • donkee bought me strepsils after the class because he heard me coughing a few times. how sweet =)
  • he even volunteered to photostate me notes F.O.C. =)
man, if i were to still continue the story, it will never end. let's just keep the memories for my very own reference. oh before that, i remembered sista fell in love with KC during term1 !!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA. he is gonna kill me for this. but i don't care. HAHAHAAHAHA.

so..well, over is over. i'm definately sure gonna miss my friends alot for those who decided not to continue to higher diploma anymore. as for me, i've not decided yet. a
certain someone
should know the reason why. i'm gonna miss many people. many many of them ;(

we shall drop that topic.

yesterday, the night after my finals, me and donkee went over to FQ's place to "drown ourselves with liquor." no, actually only they did. i ain't that stewpid. i'm not too sure where i'll be heading tonight. prolly will be going to clubs or something with my bitches. but before that, will need to go over to college to certified whether did we or did we not fail our final examination. if i ever did, i'll lock myself in the room and sleep my life for a whole 3 months and there's no need to attend the graduation ceremony tomorrow morning. haha. that's what donkee taught me to do.

going over to donkee's place now. good day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KC here!!! very funny hor.. talking bout the olden days hor.. nvm lar.. v r like bro and sis.. pasang lang wont harm pasang lang 1.. for now only lar.. future i cant guarantee lar.. lolx..