18 December 2005

i am proud of me.

well well well, it's almost 3am now and i desperately need some sleep. but i don't know what the fuck am i doing here. something is bothering me so much.

had a blast yesterday night with my bitches in rainforest and Qbar. everyone was high, crazy and maybe, a lil drunk? i wasn't too drunk. i still was conscious. i only felt dizzy and superbly high i might just rape anyone. gulping down carl's beer, long island tea and black label in such a short period of time is hell. ask donkee, i walked as if i was flying when he came to pick me up. i couldn't even stood still. but hey, that feeling was fun.

attended the announcement of results ceremony the next morning. damn, me and donkee bloody overslept. how shitty. hrmm, i've gotten a Very Honourable Pass like what i've expected =) do i sound a lil proud here? oh well, I AM PROUD.

..but people i've expected to be proud of me doesn't feel proud at all. so why should i? they wouldn't even ask me about how well i did or how was my results. they wouldn't even wish me a simple Well Done or Congrats. instead, i get fucked up badly. and what's worse? they fucked me up not because of my results. do you think i deserve all these on my oh-so-very-wonderful-day? c'mon. i won't give two shits if my results mean nothing to them. i don't fucking need them to be proud of me. I AM PROUD OF MYSELF.

i am heating up now. i need to get some sleep. but before that, congrats to the whole of batch 17. especially for those who managed to obtain that very honourable pass with congratulations from the jury. (mahai, why the title so damn fucking long wan?)

my special shoutouts to..
donkee : your results = your efforts. congrats baby. mwahhhhhhhhh!
KC : high 5 !!! wahahaha. pa-sang-lang rocks.
rachel : ei, top student of DH17. you go, girl. and you haven't thank us for the cheers we gave you. HAHAHA.
the rest of RD students : congrats-lah. diploma holder already-lah. very proud hor?

good night everyone. ermm, wrong. good morning everyone. what-e-ver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PASANG LANG rockzz..

muthafckinPIMP