14 December 2005

leave my boy alone.

i saw her today.

she gave me a smile.

i couldn't afford to smile back.

instead, i just gave her a stare, a cold one.

and i glance away.

i couldn't even afford to utter a normal and usual Hello.

her face i despised.

her name i detested.

her body i disgusted.

her moves i loathed.

her laughters i disliked.

her voice i scorned.

everything about her i hated.

you see, i'm being kinda nice here already. i tried to bring myself to like her but i failed terribly. the thoughts of seeing things i don't wanna see drove me crazy. it makes me wanna scream. like emily rose. i fucking hate both of them for bringing me to this stage of agony. this intense struggle that precedes to almost, death. at least that's what i felt like right now. i had sleepless nights. even if i do, i have to cry myself to sleep. i have to wet my pillow to sleep. like a crying baby who doesn't get what she wanted. now tell me, did they hear me? most of all, did HE hear me? i wish. i pray. i hope. but all in all, i will thank them for letting me go through this ordeal. this painful and difficult experience. now they know my powerful endurance and my continuing existence ;) well, finally i can afford to give a smile. for the ordeal has ended. and i am the winner. i have got what is supposed to be mine.

oh by the way, do i sound really mean? being mean is good. and being mean is bitchy. but hello, i AM bitchy. tell me what can you do about it.

...we shall rephrase the word HEARTS to HEART without the letter (S) because there's only one bleeding heart which is mine.

No comments: