18 December 2005

my last resort.

i've decided. i'm gonna continue doing my higher diploma. besides studying, i don't think there's anything else that i can do. i just cannot imagine myself standing at the front desk working from 3pm till 11pm or 11pm till 7am even on weekends and public holidays. fuck it. and, many people asked me why had i actually thought about not pursuing to my higher diploma. i told them i don't know. nahh, that is not the reason. i know the reason. i just don't wanna tell you. bleh.

donkee is currently driving his way back to TI. he'll be back for roughly about 6 to 7 weeks days and only then he'll return to PJ. YAYYYYYYY. we can celebrate x'mas together! wo00000tttt ;p donkeeeeee. i'm missing you already. please, please drive safely. man, he is a psycho driver. i don't know what the heck is he thinking. he sometimes make me go mad worrying about him. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »