12 July 2008

Dr. Feelgood.

Woah, I did not sign in here for at least 3 days leh! Never even view it lah although I'm on the computer at least 8 hours a day omfg. Tiu lor. I totally forgot about my blog. I think I wanna close it down. Or maybe move to somewhere where nobody knows so I can write whatever fucks I want. Then I won't get fake people to come and ask me what's going on blahblahblahblah. And whether do I need help and they can share their opinions. Then you thought "Wah, my friends are willing to listen to me! Ok, these are my true friends yay yay yay." So you told them everything lor. That's when they will tell you "Ooohh, I see I see. Now I know..Eh, got to run now. Catch up with you later!" After a month they still haven't come back to you with their piece of advice, but hor, 50 of your friends already knew about your problems leh. Hiahh. Maybe I will move to WordPress because I can put a password to my post. Correct me if I'm wrong. You know, I am feeling so damn 7 depressed and pissed now. My friends owed me money and don't wanna pay back lah cauhai. They told me they are very broke and dare not ask for anymore pocket money from their parents. Broke? Hmmm. They can drink 4 times of Coffee Bean a day. I can only afford to drink Nescafe 3 in 1 from my office's pantry. Sometimes Janice's Oldtown White Coffee. Heh. They can wear designer brand slippers when I am only wearing a MYR50 Paul Frank thong slipper. You see the differences? I have not been to the States or Europe, but they're traveling all around the world. They can club/bar hop all around Golden Triangle on weekends. I sit at home and sip on dearest JD Gold Label bought during my recent trip to Langkawi Island. It's Duty Free. And when I refused to club hop with them they call me an anti-social bitch. Eh, damn wtf ok. Aihh. But to be honest, I prefer to just sit at home and stare cock at my boyfriend lah. Not because I am too broke to go out. It's because I am too lazy to layan my friends. Everyone's so fake. I hate to put on that clown face. That mask. I hate pleasing people. And I don't need anyone to fucking please me.

I have got alot more shits to rant but it's so susah because I cannot mention names. I think I really need to move to WordPress.

6 comments:

yapthomas said...

but why move?? bila pindah nanti.. hantar invite blog warming ye? haha

amanda_teng said...

y does ur post sound so extremely familiar wan?
i think somehow i oso know some ppl who r like that... so fake! yeh... y got such ppl wan?

The Author said...

yapthomas,

because I think it's so chio to have password protected posts. wahahaha. cho naiseeeeeeeeee. but don't know yet lah. think think first :P

The Author said...

amanda_teng,

hahaha. oh, so i'm not the only one who came across people like that. LOL.

couchwerkz said...

bravo!! claps claps...the voice has spoken!! finally!! glad to have you back, ranting and wailing about life again!! thats life babe! open up yer eyes, theres more to life than just such fake flers!
welcome back biatch!! missed that foul mouthed biatch so much!!

The Author said...

couchwerkz,

thank you thank you *bows*
foul mouthed biatch? waaaaaaahh, you just freaking ruined my reputation la.