23 July 2008

the dark knight.

HEATH LEDGER IS SO AMAZING OMG

Can't believe I actually fell in in love with The Joker despite the fact that he is so violent, creepy and psychotic at the same time. That movie is so freaking good I don't know how to explain. But hiahhh, we won't be able to see him play The Joker in any upcoming Batman series anymore lah :( :( :( MUST GO WATCH THE DARK KNIGHT OKAY! Aihhhhh, my love, why must you die?

Once again, R.I.P Heath Ledger.

EDIT.
OH YA. The Joker is damn 7 funny. I mean all his indirect jokes lah. And it's damn bodoh that I was the only one laughing lor besides Ryan. The rest of the people in the cinema? Chiiews, no sense of humour at all. Boo.

2 comments:

yapthomas said...

OMG! OMG!

bah.. i haven't watch :P

The Author said...

yapthomas,

faster faster watch lah! work and social life can put aside first ;p