14 January 2008

rain rain go away come again another day.

fuck. i heard the thunder.
..seriously.
why does it have to rain today?!
rain tomorrow can?


i'm on the 15th floor and i don't have a bloody window in my room.
i mean, i'm supposed to have 3 pieces of windows.
you know, the kinds where you have to unbuckle/unlock it so that you can push them out?
one of the three pieces flew off yesterday evening due to the heavy rain and strong wind.
yes, all the way down from the 15th floor to the ground floor.
killing 1 people and damaging 3 cars.
aight, don't give me that expression.
it's not even my fault.
it's the weather!

i couldn't sleep yesterday night.
ryan and i watched the window fell.
and yet we could not do anything.
but who is it to blame?
sigh.


anyway,
PLEASE DON'T RAIN TODAY LAH! SOMEONE WILL COME FIX MY NEW WINDOW TOMORROW. RAIN TOMORROW PLEASEEEEEEEEE. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASEEEE.

spot the difference? left side got window and right side no window lor :(


no lah. actually, the window did not kill anybody, hurt anyone or damage anything.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

gah.. tot kill.. really kill... :P

ChiChi said...

so its YOUR WINDOW! it God-knows-how flew all the way to LDP n hit me when I was heading to 1U. so bitchz, pay me now

The Author said...

tom,
hehe no lah. but if really happen hor, i also dunno how dei!!!

The Author said...

chichi,

hahahah. sampat. how can it fly all the way to LDP?? you thought my window got wings ar? it landed on the carpark roof ok. hahha

Anonymous said...

haiyo...so much drama and it ended with an anti climax!!

almost gonna run to your place and ask for some empat ekor nombor laa

ChiChi said...

wahahaha if it reli fly to me, its reli sueh kao kao man!

The Author said...

couchwerkz,

crazy arr. so suey redy summore wanna buy empat ekor. where can kena one!?

The Author said...

chichi,

bwahhaha true man :P enjoy bangkok mann. remember my souvenir!

Anonymous said...

You scared me ...
I tot it was real ...haha.

The Author said...

ellone,

hehe..poor thing. sorry to scare you :P

Anonymous said...

windows.. me changing mine to tempered glass, 1/2 inch thick ones.. at least if fall off also cause more damage, worth it abit lah. hehehe

The Author said...

leo,

whutttt? cause more damage???? worth it???