08 January 2008

i foresee someone will go insane pretty soon. i've been stucked in this room for a good two days. my only companion is the PC, my super loyal king size bed, maggi instant noodle and of course, cigarettes. even ciggie seems tasteless already. two hours ago, i took a hot shower and was about to get dressed up and drive down to oneU for some shopping (no, i don't see nothing wrong with going shopping alone bitch). i pulled open the curtains. the traffic congestion along LDP highway was massive. goddamnit, it's after office hour sohai, i told myself. hrm, i'll give myself another thirty minutes. if the jam still continues then to hell with it. i will just go out and get stuck in the fucking crawl. then, i saw lightning and heard the thunder. i look down my window, the crawl became ten times worse. rain started pouring and the strong wind howls like a wolf. so strong the windowpanes started shaking. eerie. felt like the whole apartment was about to tumble down. fine, i am not going out anymore. my tummy growled so i took a lift down to the apartment's cafeteria to get a breather and something to fill my little stomach. then i head to we serve minimarket. crap name. we serve minimarket. we serve minimarket. ha. anyway, they ran out of dunhill lights. as usual. oh and you know what, the cafeteria serves the worse chicken pao in the world i swear i almost puked. i took a bite and then i threw it away. i am now feeding on mauro picotto's awesome tunes. one friend just asked me on msn what sort of tattoo he should get. helped him browse through the net abit and told myself i will get another soon. in the future after i get married, i will fly to miami for honeymoon and get ami james to ink me. HAHAHAHHAHA what the fuck. gah. hrm, tired already. thank you all for reading. you have very good patience, eh?

ok, i think i am really insane.
and it sucks so much when you try so hard to pretend to be happy.

1 comment:

ChiChi said...

fear not my love lulu. our ultimate bitchz ca will b back on the 23rd with ur tiger suit. tht time, 'the faults & misfortunes' will be 'the wildest nights(or maybe days too) of teh lulu'. ryan, quit ur job