05 June 2007

the biatch's very own version of Q&A.

your question...
you swear alot, don't you?

mat 7? where you pain, maderphucker?

your question...
why did you cut your hair so short?

'cause it's my hair and not yours.

your question...
how come no solo picture of you in your blog?

i am not a camwhore. i don't see the point of putting up 101 pictures in that same freaking blog with you standing at the same position, wearing the same fucking piece of kinky shirt. well, posting up pictures taken during vacations or parties whatsoever is another different story.

your question...
you are a hardcore clubber right?

i ain't a clubber. been ages since i last entered a club. i like raving. i am a party goer. there is a v a s t difference.

your question...
you like fairies too? like kinkybluefairy?

wtf whoever who likes fairies are copycats of kinkybluefairy? this is so not rational. dear lord, where is the justice?

your question...
wow, i see you like football. this is not what girls like, right?

oh wtf. girls cannot like football? hrm, maybe i should start hanging fluffy furry soft toys and colourful bells on my mobile? or, wear pink hairbands? and start camwhoring? like a real girl.

happy now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur fren nid to mind their own business. lolx.

The Author said...

joe-l,

haha. tell me bout it. but it's not like i give a shiet. you know me well enough =/

Anonymous said...

You swear alot don't you?
Really? I didn't fucking know really.. Jesus fucking christ, thanks for bringing up this shit to me.

I'll certainly look into this fucking new revelation!

The Author said...

leo,

oh my fucking gawd. you just scared the fucking shite outta me. I didn't know you were so fucking good in swearing.

CRAP!! stop stop. i'm trying to throw this maderphucking habit away and you're here teasing me. mat 7 yo!??