09 April 2007

earl grey ice-cream.

gazillion thanks to Thomas for tagging =/
no, i don't actually mean it.

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Julie TYL
Birth Date : 11th August
Current status : As BROKE as Thomas
Eye Colour : Don't exactly know. Dark brown?
Hair Colour : Brown I supposed
Righty or Lefty : Rightyy

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : A chinese who can't read or write chinese to save her life
Your Fears : Losing the people around me (yah, standard line never change) and..clowns
Your Weakness : I can't do numbers
Your Perfect Pizza : Strictly beef-less

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up : I thought I was just about to fall asleep!?
Your Bedtime : Between 1 - 2 AM
Your Most Missed Memory : None

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Light Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : McDonald's
Single or Group Dates : Single for me, please
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla : I'm a Chocoholic
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee anytime

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Yeah
Curse: Wtf? Who doesn't?
Take a shower : zOMG. I don't
Have a crush : Sad case. I don't have a crush
Think you've been in love: Yeah man, Thomas. What kinda question is this?
Go to school : Not anymore. Thank God!
Want to get married : Of course! I don't wanna be a spinster. NOOOOOOO!
Believe in yourself : Most of the time, yes
Think you're a health freak : Not even close

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeaps
Gone to the mall : Yeaps Yeaps
Been on stage : Nowpe
Eaten sushi : Nowpe Nowpe
Dyed your hair : Nowpe Nowpe Nowpe

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Yeah. Long long time ago during early secondary school days. Cheh, not interesting cause nothing to see what. Everyone's looked so small back then
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Never

Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Be Married : twenty five *shy*

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Purple
Best Hair Colour : Pink
Short Hair or Long Hair : Dunno la wtf

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Can't recall
1 Hour Ago : Sipping on coffee
4.5 Hours Ago : Sleeping
1 Month Ago : Working?
1 Year Ago: Grieving over the fact that I had to go for the cheebye internship

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : My bed
I Feel : Sleepy
I Hate : Whoever who gets more sleep than me
I Hide : Eyebags
I Need : ...Sleep

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..

Calvism
Evelynholic
Munaks
Jo Teh
Wayne

random picks lah aiyo.

No comments: