25 July 2006

you wouldn't wanna read this. trust me.

i'm falling even more in love with you. i don't wanna be a fool in your eyes. i keep your photograph and i know it serves me well. in my head i keep on looking back right back to the start wondering what it was that made you change. i promise i'm not trying to make your life harder. nobody's there when i call your name. swept away by you and now i feel like a fool. i don't wanna fight no more, i don't know what we're fighting for. have you ever had someone steal your heart away you'd give anything up to make them feel the same? i could drown if i stay here. i want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing. why couldn't you just see through me? i'm running and not quite sure where to go. i wish that i could take it all away. is it me who can take you higher than you're dreaming of? i wish i could tell you i'm feeling better every day that it didn't hurt me when you walked away. every time the phone rings, do you wish it was me calling you? i swallowed my pride the day you arrived. i'm standing until you make me move. i carry a smile when i'm broken in two and i'm nobody without someone like you. i surrender just to hear your voice. like a clown i put on a show. i'm screamin' at night if i thought you'd hear me. you were the one thing that i tried to hold on to. i lay my head back down, and i lift my hands and pray to be only yours. how can i be smiling like before? i lie down and blind myself with laughter. lock the doors and we'll leave the world outside.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ni Na Ma Ai Ta, Wei She Me Bu Pa Ta Liu Xia... quoted from Li Sheng Jie's song..

-Kc da DadA-

The Author said...

yeahh. love that song. good stufff. :)

calvism said...

how come ur entry seems like songs lyrics...are they?
but i can feel u. cos we r just mere mortal.
ordinary people doing amazing stuffs!
hang in there aight!

The Author said...

yeap rightt. they're all song lyrics. i was in the mood to listen to songs with sappy lyrics yesterday. and then i was too bored with nothing to do. so, i adapted one or two sentences out from each song and make it into a paragraph. but really, they represent my feelings. that's for sure. damn lame man. i know :|

calvism said...

song lyrics or not, we can always relate ourselves to them ;)

The Author said...

yeah. exactly. that is why i can really die without music. teehee.