27 July 2006

suey-ness.

i woke up this morning feeling rather grumpy and...grumpy. i think i woke up from the wrong side of the bed. i washed up, dressed up and dragged my ass outta the house to go to class. still feeling very moody and grumpy. wtf, i don't know why man.

while i was driving, i felt darn hot. my body temperature heating up. eeeks, something must be wrong with the air-conditioner. or was it me? i thought my 'mental' was hot that's why 'physically' also hot lah. but i was wrong deyyyy. i took a glance at the temperature metre and i went WOAHHHHHHHHHHH. CRITICALLLL. sorry lah. i was damn kan cheong that time so i couldn't take a picture of my metre. therefore, i drew it out. i hate Paint. so hard to draw.


i dropped the idea of going to college after that and thank goodness i wasn't on the highway yet. i was still in town. i made a U-turn after that hoping that my car would take his/her/its last breath only when i have safely reached home. but too bad lah. sooper dooper critical already. my car died on the Klang bridge, obstructing the traffic. damn 7 memalu-fying. but actually not that malu lah cause there's another lorry who died earlier than my car about 20 metres away. so, he obstructed the traffic first. hehe.

then i called my hero.
"hello, daddie! my car broke down again!" (yeah, not my first time. this is the second time -_-")
"where? federal highway again!?"
"no no. better this time. i'm still in klang. to be more specific, Klang main bridge. wahaha."
"you're causing traffic jam lah like that?"
"not really lah. the lorry who died-ed infront of me caused it first."
"oh. so how?"
"how? you come lah!"
"cannot lah. i'll be having a meeting soon. i'll ask Uncle Ho to look for you."
"chehh. okaylah."

no more hero lah my father. so i took a puff and waited for my dad's friend to come over. while waiting, 3 brainless policemen stopped by and approached me.

brainless policeman #1
"apasal?"
"kereta rosak lah."
"apasal rosak?"
"mana saya tau?"
*stared at me for awhile and vrrrrooooommm-ed away*

brainless policeman #2
"kenapa berhenti sini?"
"kereta rosak lah."
"ohh. apa yang rosak?"
"mana saya tau!?"
"jangan berhenti lama-lama."
"..................saya pun tak mau berhenti lama lah bang!"
"OK."
*vrrrrrrroooooooommmmmm*

brainless policeman #3
"a-moi. (!?!?!?) lesen?"
*shows him my license*
"kereta rosak ke?"
*i wanted to reply him ABUTHEN? but i did not lah. i just nod*
"you sini rosak, depan pun rosak, jadilah traffic jam."
"apa i boleh buat? i pun tak mau kereta i rosak."
"..........apasal tak letak palang something something something?
*he was talking about the triangle shape thingy we use to place it on the road during emergencies. it's sometimes attached to the car boot*
"itu i takda lah."
"beli lah. you henti macam ni bahaya. you ingat pasang double-signal sudah boleh ke?""
*KNNBCCB PUKIMAK*
"OK. nanti i beli."
"sekarang you turun kereta minta orang tolong you tolak kereta ke depan sikit. tolak pergi tempat yang tak halang orang."
*stoned for a few seconds*
"OK. boleh."
*i got down from my car*
*cheebye brainless policeman vrrrrrooooomm-ed away*
*i went back into my car*

SAW THE SIMILARITY? ASSSS. SO DAMN OBVIOUS THAT MY KERETA IS ROSAK RIGHT! SOTPLUGGGGG -_-"

minutes later my dad's friend arrived and helped me to look see look see. i managed to drive my car all the way to the regular foreman who repairs my car anyway. my car did not die. he/she/it passed out only. teehee. i drove with the temperature needle going up and down up and down. MCH.

i ended up not attending both finance and sales classes. but the day before, i promised rachel to go to her pre-birthday lunch @ Marco's Pizza with her and the rest of the gang. no choice lah. so, i took my mom's car and went.

now my car is back at home already :D

5 comments:

calvism said...

they'r just doing their *jobs*

somemore din even help. sigh and we pay them with our taxes...

chill~

The Author said...

*jobs*
bwahahhaa.
yeah mannn. if we pay them taxes and they help us, then definately we'll pay the next time with a smiling face.
but..too bad lah. malaysia's policemen. cannot pakai. rasuah only pandai -_-"

Anonymous said...

*lol* funniest post of yours :)

The Author said...

hahaha. don't remind me man. sickening policemen.
urghhhhh!
you better get ur car to service often!

Anonymous said...

ooooo... u gotta tell me about it. my car radiator is leaking i think, and i've been too busy to send it for mending. most of the time i just add water... heehee....