05 June 2006

a rush of blood to the head.

no, i did not get kidnapped. no, i wasn't hospitalized. no, i did not went abroad.

yes, i'm still alive.
too bad. i know many wished for me to die.

sorry for the fact that i went M.I.A for the past few days.

'cos i needed some time alone.
sorry i did not return the calls, and the sms-es.
my phone fckin ran outta credit and i'm too lazy to go to 7-eleven to get a reload card.

sorry for not logging onto msn for those who waited for me.
the streamyx connection at my area went down for quite sometime.


whatever it is, i'm back. and i know you're not happy.

:)


my industrial training officially ends on the 2nd of june. it was a great experience being in the HR department i would say except for a few occasions where you can hear me yell,
"what the fuck? re-do again!?"
"how come that *tooot toooot* don't need to do filing!?"
"MCH! my fault eh?"
.........yada yada yada.

well, i thought i would miss the hotel as soon as i finishes my training. i thought i would rot myself underneath my bed during my 1 month break and let the spiders, insects and rodents to crawl on me. i thought i would have shitload of time in my hands for me to do whatever crap i want. like sleeping my whole life away. i thought i would have 1 month to shop and loiter my ass off. i thought i would get myself drunk every night because i don't need to wake up in the morning to go to work.

and of course, i thought i would not need to face that annoying pest anymore.

in the end, my dreams crumbled.
the bloody hotel offered me a job as a part-time sales coordinator.

i can choose not to take up that job. but something, just something made me said yes. i reckon it's the money. and experience. i think i'm old enough to start gaining experience. i went home the other day and told my parents that i agreed to take up that job although i know it was gonna be a tough one. (3 to 4 staff tendered their resignation on the same month. so you tell me about it). i saw their faces lit up. i saw that "woah-my-daughter-finally-wants-to-work-already" and that "mannn-my-daughter-is-a-big-girl-already" expression. i felt damn good o-kay. seriousss :)

so i started work in sales department today. AND GOT MOLESTED. FUCKK. was feeling damn alien at first. but i think i managed to handle myself, the job and everything. at least i don't piss people off like that certain some. plus, ryan's early morning sms definitely cheered me up. ahakss :D *wuvv youu ling*


well, actually...

the main reason i took up that job is because i wanted to get ryan the
oakley shades he desired. and something for myself.
i hope :)


woohoo. it's almost 10.30 already. ryan will prollie be home in about an hour or so. i shall go prepare him something to eat. so i'll get more cuddles later. bwahhaha. evil.

ta!

pssssst: excuse my typos and grammar mistakes. i did not counter check it again.

No comments: