23 May 2006

oakley, the love of my life.

julie is on MC today! :)
was feeling darn bored throughout the whole day, so i tried doing something that i shouldn't do. something that i have not been doing for long. and now i regretted doing it.

i visited

www.oakley.com

*cries*

scroll down, take a look at THAT, THAT THAT and THAT! bahhh. take a look at all of 'em! they're practically driving me crazy. i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight. because the shades will come haunting me. tsk.

time really flies people. and when they're flying, please start saving money. my birthday will be in 3 months time. no, actually less than that :D RM1000+ for a piece shades is not too much, i guess? or maybe you could just get me the RM900 plus ones? errr, RM800 plus also can? *shows innocent face and purrs*

nah. i was just bullshitting around. but i really love Riddle and Script. and Half Jacket too. no, i love all of 'em. i should start saving money and bloody cut down on ciggie and alco.

hrmm, will try to get Half Jacket XLJ or Polarized Half Jacket XLJ for ryan for his upcoming birthday :D i said i'll TRY.

damn. now i feel like dumping my old oakley shades away. i don't want my old oakleyyyyyyyyyyy. i want a new oakleyyyyyyyyyyy.



No comments: