07 March 2006

skrew them. hard and deep.

thanks a million for the comments and some personal advice i received regarding my previous post. i'm feeling a lot more better right now. compared to the past few days, of course =)

life is pretty much hectic for me these days. i've been struggling to meet up with all my assignment deadlines. and damn, my term exam is just around the corner.

well, nothing extraordinary happened these days which means i have nothing to update. but if you insists that you wanna stay, go ahead :) let my poetry entertain you. it is something i wrote a few years back. like when i was in form5? and i found it back. somewhere in my pc. for your information, i love dark poetries.

aight. back to my assignment. adios amigo.

Screams of insanity
will it ever stop?

I thought that I could handle this
the pain and misery

But truth are to be told
i'm weak like you

I'm locked in this white room
scratching at the walls

Painting bloody pictures
to show you how i feel
and
what my mind wants to reveal

I'll kill myself if i can't have you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeea i agree go skreww theem. ditch them. hard and deep. and wide. lol

The Author said...

HAHAHAHA. friend, what are you thinking? perverted ass.

Anonymous said...

ur just sick. plain sick. go clean ur mind out lol

The Author said...

WHO IS SICK NOW!???? ITS YOU!