10 February 2006

you'll be better off alone.

"if XXX wants to kao you back, will you accept him?"
"WTF."
"i'm serious. he still likes you, you know?"
"so? it's not like i'm single and available."
"you can make yourself single what!"
"huh? how? one leg step two boat-ar?"
"noo, break up with your boyfriend-la. everyone wants to see you and XXX back together."
"crazzyy! and you all think i'm a dog-ar? sit means sit, stand means stand?"
"that's not my meaning-la. just that we think you suits XXX better-la compared to your current boyfriend. XXX can protect you more."
"mahai, it's not like you all know my current boyfriend. yah right, XXX can protect. he can do no shits-la. you guys are XXX's friend of course will say good things for him-la ass. you all think i don't know him well-meh?"
"can-laaaaa aiyooo."
"whatever it is. i'm not going back to him or whatsoever. he asked me for a breakup for 4 times. at the 4th time, i told him i gave up. and trust me, my eyes did not generate even a single drop of tear. i don't think i have feelings towards him anymore-la. i know he bloody likes soccer but i'm not a soccer ball you understand? it's his loss. why come begging me now?"
"he broke off the relationship with you one-meh?"
"arh then?"
"oookay. but nevermind-la. last chance? he changed redy-la."
"changed my arse. now you shut up or fuck off."
"oh. OKAY." =

people like these desperately need to get a fucking life. *sigh*

xxx

ryan got me my valentine's pressie wedyyyy. weeeeeee. thankew booooo. your taste not bad heh =D but i'm currently still figuring out what to get for him.

and yeah, i'm looking for a valentine's date. ryan will not accompany me on V's day this year =( he'll be working. in Cilantro. he finally got that job. gonna start working there this monday. definitely at the wrong time. bah. too bad.

No comments: