11 December 2005

N70 N70 N70! finally.

it has been a rather tiring day today. woke up kinda early. went for brunch with moi family, then, me + my both sis and james head to KL to get some stuffs for ourselves ;) i have finally got to buy my nokia N70! remember how i was dying for it? ha ha. daddie got it for me. lalalala. jasmine should be damn fcking happy today as well. she got her tag heuer's aquaracer watch daddie promised to buy her. weeeeee. now i can dump away my piece of old junk. weeeeee.

my current addiction besides my donkee. uhuhuhuh.

my shoutout for tonight :
I MISS RYANNNNNNNNNNNN =)

[edited at 11.52pm]

did i mention that i was out with cylee, KC and another of KC's friend to Central? yeah, we did. and we finally got to drinkkkkkk. not too much, but at least it made us feel better. man, i had sucha beautiful sleep last night. i can't wait till after finals. then we can go drink againnnnnn! oh, i am not an alcoholic. =) oh yeah, we even got some lucky draw voucher from Central yesterday. lucky number 800. our table number. heee. we can eat for F.O.C the next time we dine there. how lucky. well, i actually consider us having a quite lucky year this year you know. you see, we had this charity fair in my college not too long ago and during the lucky draw session, KC won 2 tickets for March 2006's F1 Grand Prix race. it's a GRAND STAND ticket okay. don't pray pray. then, urm, during our college's annual dinner and dance in october, cylee and i won some lucky draw prize as well. now that 3 of us are out together, we get to win stuff too. hrmmmmmmm, i think we should start buying 4D numbers-lah cylee and KC. what d'you think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wel at least some one around here is L U C K Y!

BRUT