10 December 2005

6 down! 3 to go =)

back from college. yeah, it's a saturday and i'll have to go there to sit for exams =/ how depressing. hospitality and tourism environment and communication paper or a.k.a 1000 words paper according to the RD students DOWN! professional communication presentation DOWN! damn, couldn't believe that the *goodlooking and sexy* french chief external jury actually took the initiative to "visit" me during my presentation. fuckkkkkkk. i do not even dare to look at him in the eyes. he has got a pair of really deep eyes. geez, i'll shiver.

donkee is back to TI. his mommy is sick. so, my ever so loyal friend namely loneliness will accompany me from today onwards till damn tuesday ;( i think i'll be home alone too. mom and dad is busy as they have to attend a few wedding service and dinner in my relative's. i hate going to places like that and meeting those 'woah-so-big-already-arh-you?' aunties and uncles. they bore me to death. jasmine will be going back to her in-law's james's place. my younger sister will be working in her 2nd home, nando's. HELPPPPP. anyone wanna accompany me for these few days? give me a call. i'm desperate. don't worry about not having transportation and all. U KNOW, I'M SO SWEET.I'LL BLOODY PICK YOU UP. BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE. well, i think i'll have to go look for that 'certain someone' whom i'm con.fucking.firm sure will accompany me whenever i want him to =) now i sounded bitchy. ahhh.

i'm feeling terribly bored. no one is gonna be home tonight i think. i'm a lone ranger =/ KC, cylee, virgo, vinnie and rachel!! where the heck are you people? RAINFOREST tonight? he he. i'm hungry. going out to buy myself some food. see ya.

oh ya, btw, the french guy is not sexy and goodlooking. i'm writing that for the sake of irritating KC. he hates him. haha.

***a happy belated birthday to james. u're 24. or is it 25? whatever. you.are.old.now. haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah lulu.... nvm u wont be boring... always go online lar.. coz i will be on as well.. as u noe... i tell u edy mah... my mum not at home... so i am all alone at home,......i am boring as well.. wakaka!!!! n RAINFOREST tonite... soli ya.. i made u guys dissapointed again.. soli ya... is vivi what to do? hehe...