09 November 2005

scream your lungs out.

class started at 9am. i bloody woke up at 8.30am. took a quick bath and zoomed outta the house real fast. thought i was gonna arrive fckin late. but with my driving skills, i arrived at 9.06am ;p say fck you to mr.p******! he bloody gave us some exercise and decided not to enter the class. screw him for making me rush. thank goodness i arrived in one piece. or else..i'm gonna be dead by now and i know you people are gonna fckin miss me. HAHAHA.

the bunch of machos a.k.a donkee, FQ, jie, jason, edmund decided to head to redbox after class. by the time they rang me up, i was already in donkee's house waiting for him to return home. my class ended earlier. so donkee don't have a choice. he gotta go all the way back to pick me up and then head back to sunway again as i was too lazy to drive. HAHAHHA. so nice of you baby. i give you two thumbs up ;p so basically, we had fun screaming our lungs out. and jason had fun playing his playstation =/

that marks the end of my day. erm, not exactly actually. now i'll have to continue hunting for more information to complete my goddamn assignment. i've got no class 2morrow. weeeeeee. adios amigo people.

a very happy birthday to LengOnn. you're a big boy now. be good. hee.

No comments: