16 October 2005

try guessing.

Three guys are sitting in a bar.

The first bloke says, "I bought my wife something which goes from 0 to 100 in 6 seconds."

The other 2 guys don't know what he's talking about so he reveals, "I bought her a nice Porsche."

The second guy says, "I bought my wife something which goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds."

One of the others, who knows his cars, answers, "That has to be a Ferrari - right?"

"Yeah, that's right! I bought my wife a nice red Ferrari."


The third one says, "I bought my wife something which goes from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds."


"That can't be. The Ferrari is the fastest car in the world!"


"Well, it's not a car," he answers.

Can you guess what it was he bought for her? I laughed my ass off when i found out the answer. some of you prolly heard or read this somewhere already. But for those who haven't, give it a shot and post it in as a comment or something. i'll post the answer in my next or upcoming entry. good luck. hehe. got to get back to my assignment now. no, i mean, my baby's assignment. see you peeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? aeroplane? rocket? lol jus kidding.

Anonymous said...

i knoe. weighing machine. cos i read sumwhr b4. keke.

Anonymous said...

weigh machine.