18 October 2005

so many things, so little time.

our term5 results were out yesterday..i think mine was pretty okay. rachel, as usual got the highest average of all. hehe. unfortunately, there was one failure from my class :( and ----- will have to repeat his/her term5 instead of moving on to term6. don't worry man, we're gonna miss you and we can still have lunch together-gether, kay? baby got higher average than me! blehhhhh..this can't be true, eh?

*sighh.
yvonne went back to perth this morning :( so, we decided to come out for a drink one last time before she left. went to red chilli's yesterday night. it's always the same place. lol.

today, i missed the 9am class, again. it's my 2nd time now. last tuesday was my first. hehe. woke up at about 7am, had a maaasssiiiivvveee headache. my brain has been throbbing since like yesterday afternoon itself. it stopped during the evening. and came back this morning. feels like it's gonna explode anytime soon. hrmm, some say it might be migraine. and some say that my blood pressure is low. well, i don't know. what i know is that the pain is fckin terrible. this shit had happened to me before. i blacked out.
totally. almost fainted. but thank god there was a pole for me to hang on to. i then went and see the doctor regarding this shit problem and......

*after the Q&A, stethoscope-ing, eye-checking and whatsoever*

me : so, what's the matter, huh?

doc : urm, do you feel giddy?

me : yeah *nods*

doc : nauseous?
me : yeah. a lil.

doc : do you sweat a lot right after you blacked out?

me : yeah. and i feel cold at the same time.

doc : okay, let me check your blood pressure.

*wrap that velcro sort of thing around my arm and start pressing & pumping that stuff*

doc : your blood pressure is normal. nothing is wrong.

me : oh really. so, what's wrong huh? how come the pain is so terrible?

doc : urm, i think it's stress-lah. sometimes humans tend to think and worry too much. that's why.
me : ohhh.. =| *wow, he knows what i'm thinking*
doc : don't worry. you eat the medicine first and if you're still feeling headache and giddy after 2 days, come and look for me again.

me : okay okay, sure. no problem. and yah, can you please issue me an MC? *hahaha*


the conclusion = i don't know whether i'm having migraine, low blood pressure, or am i over-stressed. i'll leave it as it is. =)



the answer to the question in my previous post is a weighing scale. yea, 2 person got it right. hehe. *mellowz, wtf?? aeroplane?? rocket?? HAHAHA. sicko.*

...in case if you don't know what a weighing scale is, this is a weighing scale. =)

it's bed time now. will post up some interesting pics really soon. bonne nuit! *well, it means good night in french ;)*

No comments: