02 October 2005

my last day of holiday.

*today is my last day of holiday. i don't wanna go back to college. going back to college means i'll be getting my previous term's result and i'll be starting my final term. the final term only lasts for a whole 3 months and then i might not be meeting some of my friends anymore. some will not plan to continue studying in higher diploma anymore, some will be out working in the real hotel industry and prolly some will be furthering their studies overseas. man, i frankly can't make up my fckin mind. i need more time.
*but on the other hand, i'm glad that i made used of my last day of holiday. had breakfast with my family in the morning and then met up with my girl friends in the afternoon. it has been quite sometime since we came out together to have some drinks and chat. furthermore, yvonne is back and yeah, of course, they don't know about it. until i told them. hehe. baby came along. i'm glad =) after that all of us went for some karaoke session. everyone went really crazy especially yvonne. the funny part is when she was trying to sing some chinese songs which she dont know the words, and then tammy was forced to teach her how to sing the next phrase of the song first before she actually sings it out loud. so basically, the whole song just slowed down. i mean her version slowed down-la. not the original's. disgrace, yvonne. disgrace. u are a real B-A-N-A-N-A. now, you can get ur arse back to Perth already. Lol. but overall, we had a great time. screaming our lungs out. oh yah, we took some pics as well. will post it up some other time as i did not bring my cam along. tammy brought hers. what we had today reminds me so much of the good ol' days..our highschool years..the trips we had and all..*sigh. i don't wanna grow old.