27 May 2008

yao lan or mou lan?

From the Friendster bulletin.

"----------------------------------
Original message from shernny I:
> PRETY & TALL GALS: Permanent job in a high class restaurant@pavilion
>
> Presentable.Good in english.friendly.
> Job scope:ushering.welComing guests.SIMPLE JOB.
>
> BASIC SALARY RM3000++/month
> Food&uniform is provided. dun hv to do Waitresing job
>
> Interested Call me now for more details
> 012 6900353 shernny
>
> Send ur profile to
> shernny22@gmail.com
> title: Permanent job@Pavilion
>
> U hv any galfrens interested?TQ
>
> plz help me 2 fwd..."

No shit. By doing only ushering jobs can get you RM3000++ a month.
I don't believe. I am so gonna call this lady up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also want lah...

The Author said...

leo,

i'll help you to ask if they need HANDSOME AND TALL GUY or not okay? since they say they're only looking for PRETTY AND TALL GALS :P

tammy loh said...

lolx.. hey do blog on the reply wei ...*curious-ing here !!

The Author said...

tammy l,

i know dei. but that fella don't wanna pick up my phone!