26 April 2008

le sigh.

took a few hours to think about what to blog and still did not manage to figure out a single shit. i don't really know what's going on in my head for the past half a year but no worries, life's good. certain things are still quite new to me though ;) so yeah, tell me what to blog because i haven't been doing anything interesting lately. HAHA. *screams* IIIIII feeeeeel likeeee a heeeero and you are my heeeeeeeroinee, Do youuu know that your love is the sweeeeeteeeeeeestttt sin? oh ya, here's one picture to remind you guys of how i look like. just in case you all forgot already ;)


much love.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been going thru that phase of nothing to blog forever... but somehow I manage to vomit something out lol!

cheers julie and good to see u back again.. =)

yapthomas said...

wooot!!!

The Author said...

leo,

hahaha. tbh, i even have troubles replying comments now. i..i..just don't know what to type!! but anyway, i will still try! lol! thanks leo.

The Author said...

yapthomas,

why you so happy? -_-
oh ya i know, happy to know that i'm not dead yet! i know you miss me lah! don't shy shy okay.

couchwerkz said...

tada!!!! claps claps claps!!!

finally....the bitch has returned...to terrorise our life..lol!!

welcome back!

The Author said...

couchwerkz,

terrorise ur life..got or nottt??