04 July 2007

take me away.

some pictures from edwin's farewell party at maison last thursday.
we will miss you edwin.
now who is gonna LTF with me at wee hours in the morning?

one of my bitch, yen chi.

my other bitch, yi wei.

this is the trio - TYW, TYC and TYL. that's our initials.
we were born in the year of tiger and our horoscope is Leo.
we even share the same surname, 郑 [chen/cheng].
cool aye?

taken 1 and a half year ago. i was fat.

edwin, david the magician, drunkard eddie, yiwei, josephine, ally, yours truly, yenchi, gimloong, retardo ky. the rest were too drunk to take pictures i reckon.

the weather is being a bitch. i'm sick.
have a nice day peeps.

oh btw, someone please get me this stuff.
i need 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo...i see yen chi

The Author said...

cavin,

uhrm..yes yes. that's yen chi..=/