15 May 2007

i is a happy girl.

cos i have..

4 new bottles of parfums to be added to me collection. the black gucci envy is for ryan anyways. but wtf, femme can use homme's parfum also k. cos i like to smell manly.

got the UV nation's early bird tickets! 'nuff said.
more info at www.uvnation.com or www.xes.cx
go grab your tix fast, ravers. it's selling like hot cakes.

(click to enlarge)

received my LP's minutes to midnight album i pre-ordered! damn efficient can.

it comes together with a big ass limited edition LP poster. LP watched me sleep yesterday night =/

orgasmic.
what's next? :)

mother's day was great.
dinner with the extended family at pantai seafood @ kayu ara on saturday.
and another dinner with my mini family on sunday.
good food = happy julie.
ryan baked a chocolate mousse cake for mom.
and she became a happy lady =/

it really feels good to be home sometimes.
you get top-notch service. from your mom.
my mom would buy me ice-creams. and stock a lot of it in the freezer.
she would ask if i wanna eat my favourite asam laksa or nasi lemak.
she cared to ask about my life and my work.
she would volunteer to wash my car.
my mom would pou different kinds of thong sui / leong char and force me to gulp the whole pot down. she said it's good for health and would constantly remind me to quit smoking.
she would also stock up gazillion bottles of mineral water for me in the car so that i won't die of dehydration.
she offered to buy me expensive sunblocks 'cos she knows i am getting 'tanner' due to the long walks that i take under the hot sun during work to go to the banks from mont' kiara to hartamas.

well, you get the idea.
so yeah, love your mom.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiuz! before i moved back home 5 mths ago, mum was liddat to me also! Now, ever since i moved back home, what i get is her nagging and her cock-staring. LOL!!! But it's ok, she is still my dearest mum. I love u mummmy!!! (P/s: I'm going for happy hr later so not going back for dinner 2nite, wonder how long her nagging will b when i get my ass back home. Last weekday, she called me 3 times from 10.45pm - 12.30am when i was still outside, + 1 call from Dad!!! GODDDD!! I'm so jealous of u cos u haven't gotten this for quite some time, huk!)

-ur poor sis-

The Author said...

hahahahaha.
sometimes you need to know how to speak the right words. you need to know what to do to soothe her ears and eyes, you know what i mean. she's lonely at home afterall. we are both working. your spoilt little sister will be in college. Mylo can't speak human language -_-" that's why she wants us to be at home whenever possible. you know i've been trying hard to go home as frequent. whenever you're not going home for dinner, do let her know. cause she cooked very hard and by the end of the day, no one goes home to eat. there's nothing to be jealous of, really.

calvism said...

i wonder which one of u is the wrong baby when they fetch u from the hospital...lolz jk! happy belated mummy's day!

zewt said...

4 perfumes??? why la u need so many?????

happy mamas' day to your mama!

The Author said...

calv,
i dont know lah. should be me kot. HAHHAHAA. becos both my older and my younger sis looked alike. i'm way too different from them. physically and mentally.

The Author said...

zewt,
no why ar..just because i collect perfumes. hehe. i don't have B.O lah. don't think too much.

Anonymous said...

u bought so many UV nation tickets!

Myst3 said...

hey Julz..thanks for dropping by...i've linked you in my blogger list...link exchange??? thanks... hope to party with you in the future!!!!

The Author said...

joe-l,
yahlah. u bought urs already or not??

The Author said...

myst3,
aloha. thanks for dropping by too. will link u up soon! :P party? YAYYYYYYY.

Joyce said...

wahhhlao eh. i just read your comments. where got spoilt weh? *coughsinnocentcoughs* but yeah i don't care la, one day i must teach Mylo how to speak English. mum's way of teaching him isn't working anymore :S everyday, Mylo only gives her the sour-sweat-face. damn sad you know. ahahahahah!

the NOT spoilt sis.

The Author said...

oh, not spoilt meh? okay lor. yah right
what's sour sweat face? HAHAHAHAHA. never seen this kinda expression before :P

Joyce said...

OK tomorrow i'll show you what sour sweat face is. cannot describe here, it might take me ages. :D