25 April 2007

NZN ice-cream *slurps*

*dreamy and sleepy mode ON*

am currently craving for ice-creams.
not the ordinary Wall's or Magnolia's ice-cream.
not the plain ol' McDonald's sundae.
i am craving for New Zealand Natural's ice-cream!
it's sad that i cannot get them anywhere around Mont' Kiara.
they only have Lecka Lecka here -_-"

to satisfy my sexual ice-cream appetite, i visited their website.


their website is pretty pretty pretty. no?
the ice-creams looked so real i got aroused.
ice-creams, smoothies, chillos, shakes..ahh so many things.
okay, enough i'm going overboard.

someone please buy me the gift vouchers.
i'm uber broke.
don't bother buying me Baskin Robbins, Lecka Lecka or whatever.
it won't ease my desperation.
i only want New Zealand Natural's :(

6 comments:

Simmonette Tan said...

aww, wish i can get you some babe !

The Author said...

hrmm :( it's okay simmy.
i will go grab my cup of NZN ice cream soon. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear sis! NZN ice cream *slurp slurp* Looking at your post makes me drool....I want some too! It's so tempting!

Anonymous said...

Wa... this type of ice cream not cheap.

Julie.. why dont u franchisee the New Zealand Natural.. then u can eat it everyday!

http://www.newzealandnatural.com/franchising_form.htm

:)

The Author said...

Anon sis,

Go geddit. I'm still desperate for one. We shall go and makan NZN this weekend. weeeeeeeeee!

The Author said...

Alex,
Ever heard of the saying 'Good things no cheap, cheap things no good'?
hahahaha.

Franchise? hahahaha this is insane man. my ass don't print money leh.