20 March 2007

zapped!

i got myself inked last sunday. and man, it's addictive!
now i feel like i wanna have a second one already.


i damn bodoh i tell you.

after about 2 minutes of being zapped,
i asked joshua the tattoo artist, "err, have you started already?"
and he replied, "huh? YES?"

i felt no pain at all.
some told me my skin's dead -_-"

nah, upclose.

3 hours to complete my pretty fairy.
after that i was damn excite *oh no, too much of borat*
i mean sexcited.
no, excited. sorry.

TADA! pretty? pretty?
yeah, it's still swollen.


i went home and showed it to mom.

"wow. beautiful!"

i showed it to dad.

"yerrr. obscene!"

sigh.
men men men.

then dad said,
"you should have done it on your back shoulder. i bet it's gonna look nicer there."
i told him i don't want to. it's not gonna look nice when i walk down the aisle wearing my beautiful sexy wedding gown with a big ass tattoo on my back during my wedding in the future. you just don't know what stupid impressions the ol' uncles and aunties gonna give you.


"cheh. how you know you're gonna get married?"


cheebye dad.

13 comments:

baggie said...

Owh wow... I like your fairy.. I wanted to get one myself a fairy too, but don't know where to go and have it done... thinking of Borneo's @ hartamas... where did you had yours?

The Author said...

Heyy, thanks for the compliment! Borneo Ink's really good. But they charge a little expensive because of its fame and location.

I did mine in the tattoo artist's place located at USJ, Subang. He has been doing tattoo for people all the while in his own crib for 10 over years and he is like the first batch of people who brought this whole tattoo thing into KL. Many tattoo artist that you see now in KL are trained by him. And some got trained in Borneo Ink. This artist will be opening his own tattoo shop in Sunway Pyramid 2 coming end of this year and the prices will be marked up to be as high as Borneo's. Well, if you're interested, let me know. I can give you the contacts or I can even bring you there :)

baggie said...

oh, isn't he that cool... ok, will try to gather a group of friends and see if they wanna do it at a go... :P

will do it b4 end of this yr, perhaps on my bday.. LOL wait must ask my hubby first.. :D hey really, thanks for that info...

The Author said...

sure evie. let me know :)
HAHAHA yeah. go get your hubby's permission before he skin you alive. LOL.

you're welcome :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... his own crib... USJ, you wouldn't be talking about Mr. Simple right ?

Now how on earth did you get your parents to be so open about getting inked ? I wanna get a cross and my mom says that she'll kill me if I do... :(

The Author said...

Hello anon. Who is Mr Simple? and you are?

I don't know how my parents handle issues like these, really. But a cross should not be a problem i guess? It is something religious after all :)

zewt said...

when are you going to get the second one?

The Author said...

errrrrr, i don't know zewt. haven't thought of what to do and which spot to do :P Hehehe. Why? You wanna join?

zewt said...

tot of doing on about a year ago... just belong the neck... like beckham... but mom didnt like it.

well... there are 'many' places a girl can put it ler...

The Author said...

Hrm..I see :D
'Many' places hor? HAHAHHA.
Why 'many' instead of many har?

zewt said...

becos 'many' actually only refers to only a few 'many' places... not many but 'many'.... not places but 'places'.

The Author said...

.....errr, nvm. too complicated. i cannot cope. lol.

zewt said...

sigh....