20 December 2006

my orgasmic christmas wishlist :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[in no particular order. i want them all at the same time.]

1) Sony Ericsson K800i. i don't want my N70 anymore :(
2) anything from LeSportsac. just ANYYY.
3) Bvlgari Omnia. i know it's backdated. but who cares?
4) cash. enough said.
5) Burberry wallet. Or ermm, a Mont Blanc will do.
6) a fully paid beach vacation! i need one badly :( too expensive? just bring me over to Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa and i'd be your slave forever. but provided you pay for my spa and massage also lah.
7) Sony Cybershot DSC-T50. my camera laupek redy :(

7 items only eh. not too much lah hor? =/

PAHAHAHAHA.

well..
it's the fact that i want those items so damn much.
but all i want for christmas is ryan!!!!!!!!!!
my boy has to work :(
on the 24th and 25th. till late night. after everyone finished partying.
how lah deiiii.
who wants to date me?
*sobs*

No comments: