16 December 2006

it's the end of everything.

...and the beginning of something.

done with the last oral presentation yesterday.
got my results today.
and don't know what the fuck am i gonna do the next day.
=/

i'm not satisfied.
it shouldn't be that way damnit.
but all in all, i'm glad it's finally over now.
special thanks to :
ryan - for accompanying me to the results ceremony. your presence meant alot to me for i know someone would be there for me even if i really do fall. thank you also for always being there. like all the time. may it be 1am, 3am or 6am, you will STILL be there to listen to me whine or to watch me shed tears. love you to bits.
KC - i know how much of effort you've put in to teach me every little things that i don't understand. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH BROTHER! but wtf, sorry lah if i disappoint you.

i went for a make over straight after my finals.
PAHAHAHAHA.
i'm loving it :D
uhh, ryan too :DD

pictures are on the way. stay tuned.

No comments: