03 November 2006

i don't feel good.

just a piece of information.

i don't like listening to happy love stories

or stories of a steady relationship.
don't tell me how good he/she treats you.
don't tell me how fucking expensive are the gifts they bought you.
don't tell me how much they've sacrificed for you.


i don't see the point of telling me craps like that.
what the fuck do you expect me to do?
jump for joy and wish you congratulations?
cry and tell you that i am happy for you?

=/

btw,
dad's in ICU.
thank you for those who asked about my dad's condition.
he's alright.
but still, i'm upset.
and this feeling suck big time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"is ok... is alrite.. i got something tat u dun mind" quoted from somewhere tat i assume u kno rite..?? cheer up.. no worries. ur dad will be extremely okay and start singing..."is ok... is alrite.. i got something tat u dun mind" to u all... ciao..

-Kc-

The Author said...

thanks KC!
but i'm still curious about that quote. sounds really familiar. but i can't recall anything. hehehehe. sorrry =P