06 September 2006

tell me whatcha gonna do.

it's been a while...i know.
i'm here to inform my readers that i'll be on hiatus.
for how long?
i don't know.
we'll see.
my assignments are piling up like mad.
my final term examination's around the corner.
like, next week?
i don't have the time to blog. and i've got nothing to blog about.
my life's been pretty sucky lately.
i'm fucking stressed up and tired everyday.
lack of sleep. dehydrated. under pressure. what the fuck.
yeah, that's about it.
have a nice day dickies and pussies.

p/s: munak, you read that notice already? HAAA! don't force me to write anymore. bleh. i won't give two shits okay :P

2 comments:

SharkDaMoi said...

urgh. almost the same situation wif me. damn fuock up my ASSignment too. damn sucks man.

anyway, good luck to u prettiee!!! gambatea =)

Anonymous said...

hmmm... your turn to be busy? i won't bitch at u to update. all the best :)