12 August 2006

big two zero.

i was officially 20 yesterday =)

had a blast. all thanks to my bunch of oh-so-loving-and-nice friends.
especially cylee, KC and virgo. i know you guys accompanied me from thursday night itself till the night of my birthday. a BIG BIG thank you to the 3 of you. so touched *mwah*

well of course, not forgetting my ryan. he baked a cake for me. he claimed 1 day of his annual leave for me :) he drove me to wherever i wanna go from day till night. he settled most of my bills. laa dee dah. a BIGGER thank you to you, ling. super touched *double mwah*

to the rest of you who took the initiative to wish me either face to face, phone, sms, email, instant messages, snail mail, testimonials et cetera, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

special thanks to: the "present donaters", you guys know who you are. yvonne, for the long distance call. may yen, for the birthday card all the way from aussie.


MANNNNN. i sounded like some celebrity giving a thank you speech after winning the grammy award. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER...THE RECORD COMPANY..MY MAKEUP ARTIST...blahh.

=)

back to topic. many thought i would prolly go drown myself with alcohol or maybe party till i die. wrong assumptions. no crazy celebration this year. unlike the previous years. i think i'm getting old and boring already. one of the reason maybe because erm, i started partying too early/too much at a young age. i get tired of things really fast if you don't know me. *sigh* i now treasure quiet time with my friends and loved ones. see how people can change.

ah. wtf. why me so emo.

the celebration started with us having a small drinking session in virgo's place the night before my birthday. they kononlah wanna do countdown for me. i bought a bottle of malibu and a bottle of baileys. see, no hard liquor involved :) MALIBU, CALV. MALIBUUUU :P ryan brought the cake that he made at his workplace after his work. my cake came all the way from Cilantro Restaurant and WineBar wei. how impressive :) finished countdown-ing, we went back to sleep.

i also had the whole class and the lecturer to sing a birthday song for me. all thanks to ms. anna -_-" it's...embarrassing, really. we headed to Galaxy KTV @ SS15 after class and had a good 6 hours karaoke session. yes, 6 hours. championnnn. my big brother Jie tagged along this time right after his exam. how schweettt. *fuck, i don't know how to baby talk*

had seafood dinner in SS24. vinnie and chereene came all the way from Kajang. rachel took "MC", escaped from her part-time job and came all the way from Serdang. thank you babes.

i had a great time really although nothing extraordinary. once again, thank you people.

happy birthday to myself.

pictures will be up soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome lulu... just that hope u enjoy that night... 20 edy lo.. "tai ko lui" edy.... muakss!!

stmaverick said...

Happy belated 20 to ya! :)

~verus rara avis~

Anonymous said...

Oh~! Happy Belated Birthday~!! hmmm... should write you a post or something, hahah~! kidding :) good to be young huh?

The Author said...

vinnie,
yeah i did. no doubt about that!
thank you guys alot!
*hugs*

The Author said...

thanks a bunch maverick!
and, you have not explain to me what verus rara avis means.
LOL.

The Author said...

germo germie whatever.
arigatou!
write me a post,eh? hahahha. i'm waiting. blehhhh.
oh, you think 20 is young? hrmm, yeah 20 is considered young actually. but heck, i don't know why would some people thought i'm 23. or even worse, 24. *sigh*

stmaverick said...

Haha, maybe I'll explain some other time and place that's more appropriate, eh? Keep on guessing, hehe.. *wink*

~verus rara avis~

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! women's cat's eye eyeglass frames Whistler laser radar detector w perimeter protection Bodybuilding charles glass personal training citizen watch ew0172-51p United health care health plans Gmc las cruces Forex guide forex guide automated forex forex guid audiovox tvs flip car down Lexus gs430 sport tail light Rio mp3 players arm band cases knox city web design Man jewelry store Asian fruit and vegetable carving cheap digital prints Foto gratis voyeur upskirts gratis Cheap dental plans multiple chemical sensitivity