19 March 2006

2 nights. 2 venue. 2 raves.

i'm feeling drained, exhausted and dehydrated. god knows how much i sweat for the past 2 nights. my muscles are still aching. head's still spinning. and my term assessment starts tomorrow. until the whole of next week. i have yet to flip my notes. not even a little. because i can still hear ATB and tiësto spinning in my head.

i dragged KC, cylee and virgo at the very last minute to the Redzone Tour 2006 on the 17th. i just can't resist myself from listening to ATB. bloody good. too bad ryan couldn't make it to go with me :(

xxx

ryan managed to make it to tiësto yesterday night despite the fact that he'll be working till quite late. i went to pick him up from his work place and got lost in KL city. ;p but we did reached on time! heee. i joined shiena, her boyfriend, a few more other friends + my sister and james. all in all, tiësto did a good job spinning throughout the night. but it's so goddamn crowded, stuffy and packed... as expected. *sigh* oh, and my arse bloody kena molested okay.

KNNBCCB.

hope that molester's mom gets fuck in the arse today. MCH.

pics for the renault F1 pit party will be posted up soon. currently waiting for ryan to send them to me...ZzZzzZz.

fcukkkkkk exxxxaaaaaaaammmmmsssssssssssssssssss.

No comments: