15 January 2006

please fckin entertain me.

fuck saturdays and fuck sundays.

so friggin' bored.

had dinner with donkee yesterday night. lame-d at his place the whole night until this morning. he bloody slept at 11 something and left me alone till 4 am in the morning feeling so restless. the reason being because the perverted indian fucks neighbour staying beside his condo BOOM-ed loud indian music or perhaps movies (i can't tell the difference because indian movies has lots of singings too.) till the sun almost rises. i should have went down to the security booth and lodge a complaint. but come to think of it, ugh better not. they might break into my 2nd home and rape me anytime. you know, since i'm often alone at home. so, the indian fucks finally decided to sleep at 4am in the morning. brainless.

all in all, i slept at 4am in the morning as well like the perverted indian fucks. (i have my own reason why i addressed them as the perverted ones. it's a rather long story.) donkee woke me up at 7 am this morning. don't ask me why. i re-sleep back till about 10am.

but still, i need some sleep badly. but i can't afford to sleep now. i don't wanna be an owl tonight as i have class tomorrow morning. ughhh. good day everyone.

^ ^
(@v@)
( v v )
x x

*woooot*