08 January 2006

italianooo pizza! *yum-ster*

i was feeling darn bored in the afternoon today. donkee was busy in Alliance Française @ KL. he prollie had some good time cleaning his soon-to-be 2nd home kitchen and having meetings with his chefs. yeah, that is why i was so friggin' bored with absolutely nothing to do at home. then i thought, eh. i'm gonna do something meaningful and useful today. making pizza. HAHA. stop laughing. well, for those who are laughing, it means that you're close to me enough to know that i don't fcking lay my hands on whatever shit that has gotta do with kitchen or cooking utensils. but trust me, you'll be begging me for a piece of it later. heh. another reasons why i decided to try cooking and baking stuffs? because..hellllooooo. my donkee is a cooook. of course i got to standardize my cooking capability with his. although..yeah, his food will definately taste better than mine. haha. but at least i tried.

so i got my sissie to go over to Tesco with me since she's as lame as me at home. i bought the pizza base as i don't have sufficient time to make one. uhrm, i got a bottle of tomato puree, green capsicum, Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese, spicy tuna chunks and onions. damn, we bloody missed buying crab sticks. argh.

it only took me like less than 30 minutes to prepare the pizza. i realised it's actually quite a simple thing to do. i will not elaborate further on how to make that piece of pizza cause i guess you guys will definately know it better than me. but please, give me some face. tell me it looked good and yummy. it's my first time. and i have talents! haha.

voila! my spicy tuna pizza!

HAHAHAHA. now do you want a piece? call 1300-88-2525 for delivery service. oops. sorry. that's for Pizza Hut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »