26 January 2006

i'm a certified blur arse.

i remember setting the alarm on my mobile to 7.30am yesterday night. i bloody woke up at 8.30am! mann, i was friggin' panic as my class starts at 9 am.

oh damn. it's mr. tayboon's class. i'm so gonna die. i don't think i ever arrived early to his class before -_-". i took a really quick bath. i did not even shampoo my hair. i grabbed any piece of top and bottom i can see in my closet. i grabbed my bag and file and voila, i'm ready to go. it's 8.56 alreadyy. ooh la la. so.fuck-ing.dead.

i went downstairs and grab the car keys.

mom : there's a packet of nasi lemak for you in the kitchen. i'm going out now.
me : no time for nasi lemak-lah! i'm so damn late already! why you never wake me up?
mom : your class is at 11am today what. (my mom knows what time my class is starting cos i wrote her my timetable. you know, just in case if i couldn't wake up =/)
me : is ittt? *takes out my actual time table and have a look* mytheGod. how stupid.

2-3 minutes later, donkee called me up.

donkee : wake up already-arh?
me : yessss. obviouslyy. -_-"
donkee : going to college now?
me : i tell you arh, i damn kao sohai(stupid) man .......................................i told him the story.
donkee : HAHAHAHA.
me : *sigh*

i went back upstairs. get changed. set my alarm to 9.45 am and officially woke up at 10 am. haha. i'm arrived early to class todayy. weeee.

xxx

virgo is back in indonesia. we miss you-lah dear. hahahahaha. enjoy your CNY back there!

No comments: