01 December 2005

stutter.

i must have listened to too much of joe featuring. mystical's stutter last time which resulted in me stuttering throughout the whole fucking 20 minutes of my professional conduct's presentation today. i bet the jury herself didn't know what on earth was i presenting about. i just threw away another 20 marks into the dirty klang river. *sigh*

i'm having a headache.
i'm feeling dizzy.
i'm bloody exhausted.
i'm desperate for some sleep.
which is merely impossible.


I REALLY NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP! but i can't. i need to study =/

i was wondering, how can someone who get to sleep soundly before exams and don't prepare much scores high marks at the end of the day? but for this, i've found the answer myself. i think they are just naturally smart. like DONKEE. on the other hand, how can someone who do not get to sleep much before exams and study like an asshole gets shitty marks? like ME. ahhhh, this world is fucking unfair. we all need some changes.

rachel sent me an sms right at the time when i was feeling goddamn frustrated while studying and preparing for my french presentation.

It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that you use to write in one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees.




(and as you scroll down, it reads...)



SAY NO TO EXAM. TAK NAK.

hehe. i don't know if it is consider funny to you. but i find it quite hilarious. this had definitely made my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I support NO EXAMS! SAVE THE TREES! lol.. I Wish!! hmm in my dreams isnt it! NO EXAMS NO EXAMS! NO EXAMS!!!!!! lol we should start a group against exams. anyway how are they going?

Brut

Anonymous said...

same here

The Author said...

owhh, thanks people. at least i know i have some supporters. but i don't think there's anything that we can do about it. lol. so, face the fact shall we?