26 December 2005

lousy dad -_-"

another fun yet tiring day. yeah, going for a shopping spree is actually tiring. but going shopping with your dad is even worse. i'm dead tired because he hops from one shop to the other so damn fast i wasn't even spared a second to breathe. when they go for shopping, they really mean shopping. shopping as in grabbing and buying many piece of shirts and pants in no time. believe me, some men are as good as the girls when it comes to shopping. but there's still something which i can't tolerate much. when they are done with buying their stuffs, the next thing they would like to tell you is "let's go home."

me : so u're done with ur stuffs redy. happy-la?
dad : *keeps quiet*
me : so now it's me and mummy's turn redy-la?
dad : u all wanna shop then go ahead-la. i can sit in mcdonald's and wait till u're all done. i can drink coffee and have my burger.
me : u say one-arh? don't regret-arh?
dad : go go go go.
me : okay. we'll call and meet u up when we are done.

[45 MINUTES later]

*pussycat doll's stickwitu playing on my phone*
me : yes?
dad : hello, where are u all?
me : upstairs. mummy is in the fitting room.
dad : *sighs*
me : why? cannot wait redy-arh?
dad : faster faster. wanna go home redy-la. wait until backside also pain.
me : hahha. expected. no patience.

liar him. i really thought he was gonna wait for us. but he surrendered. lousy dad.

No comments: