31 December 2005

goodbye 2005. hello 2006.

happy new year peeps. it's 2006 already. time flies with just a blink of an eye =/ how sad. so it's a brand new year now, which means i gotta make some new resolutions to replace the uncompleted old ones. hehe.

  • save more money. bullshit
  • cut down on my shopping sprees. HAHA
  • put more effort and study harder to obtain better results for my higher diploma. yeah, knowing the fact that donkee wouldn't be studying with me anymore. *sobs*
  • cut down on my ciggies consumption! that's one of the ways for me to save more money =/
  • get to know my friends better before it's too late.
  • T.O.L.E.R.A.T.E - is that somewhat a powerful word, donkee?
  • to improve on the relationships between me and my family members.
  • stop my procrastinating habit.
yeah, i guess that's all. will be going out now to join the crowd in welcoming the new year! enjoy people. happy new year again =)

No comments: