21 December 2005

dig a hole and bury my face.

holy fuck. i encountered the most embarrassing moment in my whole goddamn life just now.

last week, i met this brother friend of mine while i was having breakfast with my family. it has been like months or almost a year since i last saw him. since then, he had been calling and sms-ing me to come out for drinks and all. i was just too lazy to entertain. you see, we don't have much topic to talk about. he usually would start telling me every 101 details about his past or current love life. something which i'm not quite interested to know. (man, i'm so mean)


until this morning, he called and sms-ed me, again. asking me to get my arse out tonight. i declined. i lied that i'll be going over to visit my cousin in KL and i won't be coming home till late night. fine. he called again around 7 plus in the evening asking whether if ever i can make it. i told him "no, i'm still in KL." when the fact that i'm at home.

about 9 plus, i have this friend, edwin who came back to m'sia from melbourne for holiday called up asking me to go have drinks with him and anton. so i thought, why not? we'll definately have tonnes of stuff to catch up on. and i can go out to get my puff after not having to smoke for 2 fcking days. about 10, edwin came and pick me up and we went to look for anton.

in the car, edwin asked, "so where do you think should we go now? bayu or modern?"
i was damn loud. "modern modern! damn long never step into modern already!"
"okay, since you like modern so much we'll go to modern."

we reached there and started looking for a place to sit. it was kinda packed.
edwin asked, "where do you wanna sit? at the back there or this corridor over here?"
i was loud again. "here here! at the back there damn many people man."
"okay, we'll sit here."

as we were seated, edwin asked for my phone cause he wanna have a look. then, my phone started ringing. it's a miscall. i told edwin, "my god, this fella again. he wouldn't stop calling. don't answer. don't give a damn." *showing the hand gestures of DON'T ANSWER* it rang again. "fuck, damn fan-lah this fella." *showing the damn kao irritated face*

after a minute, i got an sms.
"wah, purposely duwan to answer my call lah now. i am just right infront of you if you don't know."

................................................. *stunned* then i started looking infront of me. oh my holy god.

"fuck man. the guy who miscalled is actually right infront of us and he saw every single move of mine."
i told that 2 bastards.

anton that so-called virgin started laughing his ass off. you're so dead he told me.edwin that rich fool started laughing even louder than anton. you're the one who chose this place. you're the one who chose this seat! don't blame us! he said.

they're so right. after that i decided to reply his sms.
"sorry, didn't notice you. i just came back. my friend went to KL and pick me up. i thought its abit late already to ask you to come out. so i came with my friends. i did not ignore your calls. i thought you were playing a fool with me cause u only miscalled me. and, my friend was having my phone with him. so i couldn't call you back."

he replied, "yah rite..KL. wanna ignore say wanna ignore lah. i saw that you purposely don't wanna answer. i saw that action of yours. whatever lah. i'm not in the mood d.."

.......urm, okay. i didn't know what to say. i was quite pissed. pissed because he was being so small gas. i replied, "fine. think whatever you wanna think. if you don't plan to call me out anymore, let me know. i'll be more than glad."

as soon as he received my sms. he called that mamak fella, pay the bills and left.

BUTTTT, D'YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING I WAS?! i wanted to dig a hole in the ground and bury my face! DAMNNNNNN. now go ahead and laugh.