27 November 2005

will be away...

i will not be free to post for these few days. so, meaning there will be less updates from me as my exams starts on monday. i need to study! the first paper would be that damn hotel management paper. arghhhhh. i've only done reading 4/10 of that paper. wish me luck people. or i shall see you peeps in hell.

a note to DH17 + DT17 bastards and bitches : stop studying-lah. you guys are smart enough to get Very Honourable with Congratulations from the jury. heeee. but anyway, all the best.

special note to those who have helped me throughout my ordeal : donkee, KC, virgo, rachel, vinnie, cylee, FQ, jie and kenwee. thanks alot people. owe you guys 1 roti canai or 1 milo ice each. you choose. HAHAHAHA.

going back to accompany my books now. see you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WISH U GOOD LUCK! ALL THE BEST LUCK FOR UR EXAMS! I HOPE U PAsS WiTH FLYYYING COLORS! hehe =D dont worry u'll do fine!! JUST KEEP ON STUDYING ... .... non stop hehheh lol

The Author said...

owh, thanks a bunch. wait, now who are u? the same person?

Anonymous said...

Yes I am the same person.. My name is Brut.. I will sign my name at the end of my messages to let you know its me..

LUV BRUT

The Author said...

cool. how did you find ur way here anyway? and where from?