20 November 2005

happy birthday to kar yee!

had a terrible massive headache again for the whole day. prolly due to facing too much of numbers and doing too much of counting i guess. i hate numbers by the way. so, was in virgo's house doing some revision together with donkee, kaichai, chengyee rachel, vinnie and of course, virgo herself. after that, went back to donkee's house and we took a few hours nap as i fcking slept at 4am the previous night =/ exam is driving me crazy. i had sleepless night. i can hardly shut my eyes when it's time for me to sleep. plus, i had so much to worry about besides my finals. shucks. now do you still think that my life is cool? trust me. it is not. you want my life? i'll bloody give you my life. F.O.C!

it's 1am now and i can't sleep. but on the other hand, i don't know if i can stay awake till 3am. arghhhhh. i wanna watch that real madrid vs. barcelona matchhhhhh! i'm a real madrid supporter. i am also a barcelona supporter. that is why i'm not placing bets. hahaha. ronaldinho will have to scoreeeeeeeeeee! weeeeeeeeeee. i just bloody love his set of teeth :E *that E is representing his teeth btw*. i'm lame. i know.

this shoutout goes out to karyee..i'm here wishing you a very happy birthday. i'm so sorry i'm not able to attend the dinner just now. i know that you know what i'm going through right now. yeah exactly, my finals. i'm definitely gonna make it up to you after my finals. you "put time-put place!". heeehe. i really hope you enjoyed yourself just now and i shall see you soon.

[edited at 2:19am]
i bloody miss you baby. that silly and cheeky face of urs popped out all of a sudden. hehe. just wondering what are you doing right now. i love u to bits ass.

No comments: