21 November 2005

creep creeps creeping creepy creepier creepiest.

scene #1
i dropped my sis to this bookshop near my house because i wanted her to help get me something from there. that bookshop is actually situated right beside XXX's father's shop/working place. so, while i was waiting in the car, i was thinking so much about the times when i accompanied XXX to help his dad out. i recalled many scenes and pictures. the last picture was actually his face =/ and the next moment, i saw him walking out of his dad's shop. i stunned. thank goodness my sis came out at the right time and i sped off, fast. because i don't want him to see me in my ugly torn pyjamas. HAHAHAHA.

scene #2
i went all the way to sunway to pick donkee from the condo where FQ and jie is staying. i waited in the car for donkee to come down and while waiting, i did some recalling of memories, again. i remember having this routine of picking up ABC from that condo before going to class and everyday, i'll have to wait for like at least 20-30 minutes before he actually decided to get his arse out from the house. i was damn furious and i actually screwed myself for being such a dumbfuck. afterall, i meant nothing to him. and he fucking took me for granted. the next minute, i saw his car zoomed pass. i stunned, even more this time.

IS

IT

FATED

OR

WHAT?

...OR DO I HAVE SOME KINDA EXTRAORDINARY SENSE?

...geez, this is so creepy.

i don't have the chance to meet up with donkee today. i was in college. he was in college as well. i was in classroom the whole time. he was in kitchen the whole time. we were just too busy doing our own stuffs lately *sigh. now i understand exactly what they meant by
so near yet so far. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: