26 October 2005

i love rainy days.

classes ended early today at thr3e (yes, it's consider early! RD students will get what i mean =/...) went over to 1U's rock corner to return the 11 rave tickets and to get back the refund. then erm, head to Soonz place for a haircut. this peek-a-boo hairstylist is fckin lucky today for he had gotten the chance to crop my hair for the very first time. i hardly trust any other hairstylists besides the gay hairstylist i always go to, u know! hehe. anyway, it's only a few inches shorter. even my family can't tell if i've cut them already =/

it has been raining the whole day today. i just simply love rainy days. it definitely changed my mood. it gives me cold feet and palms. and i love it. hahaha. what am i crapping?

found some funny stuff in one of my forwarded mails, again. i think they all really make some sense. lol. enjoy!

don't throw your old computer! there are many things that you can do out of it..

well, you can make a keychain..

use the LCD screen as a poker table..

your monitor as a hamster cage..haha. love this one.

the mouse can be used to walk your dog. but german shepherd cannot-lah!

the casing as a BBQ stove..

and the CD-ROM as a mirror..

cun-eh? =)

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hey nice blog, I liked the keychain there of the AMD cpu. I'm a college student myself so it was fun to read a bit about your life on your blog. check out mine sometime. btw, TRANCE ROCKS! infact that's what I'm listening to right now.