14 October 2005

happy birthday dad! and a belated one to chereene =)

i finally reached home. was stucked in the jam all the way from federal highway to klang. took me about 1hr and 15mins to reach home when usually it only took me about 20 minutes. goddamnit. met uncle bob on the way. he's damn fast weyy. fly straight to klang to look for his babe after class. lol. anyway, classes were boring today. as usual. plus, there are so many breaks in between classes. we just fckin don't know what to do. *sigh..

it's a friday today. HAHAHA. looking forward to it since like beginning of this fckup week. was feeling damn exhausted and sleepy the whole day. but now, i'm no more tired. have a nice day everyone!

hrmm, since it's my daddy's birthday today, do you think he should be a lil more generous and give me more cash? i need money desperately. i'm broke. currently looking for sponsorship. please don't hesitate to contact me if you wanna lend a helping hand. your contributions means alot to me and it'll be greatly appreciated. thank you. =)

No comments: