11 September 2005

happy birthday to Vinnie! =)

*had a great day yesterday minus the fact that i've got tonnes of revision to do..*baby's gonna nag nag nag nag =/* went to 1U for some shopping with B..i got my pair of heels! heeeh..got some stuff for vinnie as well. then during the evening, we head to Kajang for vinnie's birthday party with my whole bunch of college mates. had a hard time looking for her house really. *a note to vinnie: your map failed! haha. lucky shit we never drive all the way up to port dickson or melaka ;p
*it almost ended...but i thank god it did not.

some good shit from a m'sian band..whole again by Edge of Fire

I will love you till the day I die
I would tell you how much I'll need you everyday
For my life, long to love someone like you
with a heart silhoutted, a perfect passion.

I would try to be a better lover,
I don't care if I lose my all
Cause it's you, I've been dreaming for this lifetime,
So here's my heart, waiting for you to take it baby.

Come and take my heart tonight,
Cause it's you I've been waiting for all the while,
Come and take my heart tonight,
Make me whole again.

No comments: