23 September 2005

carwash carwash =P

*i'm gonna start today's post using the same words again, FUCKING BOREDDDDD! =/ did absolutely nothing the whole day. woke up at 11 plus, slept back again till 1 plus when baby rang me up, then slept back till 3. hahaha. i'm a good sleeper. because i have nothing to do! woke up and ate me breakfast + lunch..hehe. after that, i decided to send my car to wash as it's as dirty as fuck. dirty with cigarette's ash. i think all thanks to baby and soonz. and yeah, obviously me myself. dad and mum have been driving my car quite often these days. i wonder if they smell the cigarette or realize the ashes. well, i think they did..but they just kept their mouth =| . *was out with chengyee and KC for a drink yesterday night till about 12 something. we're damn pityful..the 3 lonely klang-ians. HAHAHA.

o-kay..now it's time for some..tada! random pics..HAHA.

[ha ha ha, i'm the 2nd shortest among all..and I'M PROUD! i think cath should be prouder than i am..*giggles*]

[the guys in vinnie's partee!]
the lower 2 in black : edmund and kiat
those in the middle : darren in blue, "fck u" FQ with the cap, terence in brown and jason in white
the incredibly odd one in pink with the sohaiz pose : my donkey. *sigh


No comments: