21 August 2005

recharge revelation beach party in PD..rocks

*i'm back from raving! mann, it was gooood..heee..was there with ryan, my sis and James + some of their friends..James booked a 2 rooms apartment for sis, me and my boy =) thanks dude! james and ryan drove..and the jam was terrbile! lucky shit we started our journey quite early..it's so sad that i have to bring my laptop over in order for me to complete my assigment..=/ but till now, it's still not done yet! my assignment is due tomorrow!! and i can still blog..heh heh ;p the rave ended at about 4am..but me and ryan went off earlier cos we were starving like fck and our leg was aching like hell..checked out at about 12pm today and we start our journey home..hrm..i think it's one of the best rave in m'sia so far..and i'm looking forward to more of those..bwahaha!
*i'm sick of my damn assignment..do i really need to hand it in tomorrow? someone please tell me it's not true..*sigh! have a good day everyone! julie out!

[my sis : me : and who?]


No comments: